This bar of soap has such a wonderful scent. I have the scent "Lavender Lull" and it smells like fresh lavender. Unlike other bar soaps, this one doesn't dry out my skin at all. It's easy to hold and use in the shower.
Soap is our passion. In fact, it’s our only product. We focus on premium quality soap aged up to 6 weeks and made fresh with pure ingredients that will stimulate your senses. The secret is our old-fashioned cold process soap making. Every product is made by hand, starting from stirring the recipe, cutting the bars and even packaging each individual item. Right away, you will notice the soft gentle lather that feels like lotion instead of rough sharp edges that feel scratchy or rough on your skin.
The cold process method of making soap helps enhance the fragrance. Many of the essential oils and fragrances provide the same properties used in aromatherapy and wellness programs. Feel the guilt free, sensual indulgence of our soap.
What else makes our soap unique?
1. Our gentle, moisturizing soaps help provide nutrients to aged skin and is suitable for all skin types.
2. Every bar of soap contains natural organic ingredients, a custom blend of essential oils/fragrances, plant oils, butter and natural color
3. We handcraft every bar of soap in small batches which is aged for 4 to 6 weeks and then hand cut and wrapped one bar at a time.
4. Olive oil is used in every bar of soap which helps reduce brown spots & scars, minimize wrinkles and penetrates deep into your skin leaving it healthier and firmer.
5. Our soap does not contain harsh chemicals, preservatives, artificial color or detergent.
The Soap.Club offers our customers the ability to purchase our amazing soap online or join our monthly membership service.
You can find this product here.
Disclaimer: Baby and the Chi's blog received the product(s) mentioned in this post for the purpose of review and evaluation. No monetary compensation was received for this post. Baby and the Chi's blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. If you have any questions, please contact me at babyandthechis at gmail dot com. This blog contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase using one of those links. Baby and the Chi's is not responsible for prize delivery. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.