The I AM RADIANT Facial Serum is better by design:
* Helps you naturally look as young as you feel with 3x Toning System.
* Compatible with all skin types. (sensitive skin included)
* Instantly moisturizes and protects.
* Lightweight, with no greasy residue.
* Daily positive empowerment for your beautiful state of mind.
* Luxury spa formula endorsed by herbalists and estheticians.
* High standards in quality - safe, natural, organic, and vegan.
* Amber glass bottle extends shelf life. (saving you money)
* Vitamin C - Revitalizes aging skin by rejuvenating your collagen production and repairing photo-damaged skin.
* Argan Oil - Essential fatty acids and antioxidants to restore dull skin.
* Hyaluronic Acid - Minimize fine lines and wrinkles. An excellent moisturizer to increase smoothness and youthfulness of the skin.
* Aloe VeraA - A powerful antioxidants containing extra Vitamin C and E. Improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated while cooling inflammation.
* Geranium Oil - Minty fresh to keep your skin contracted for a toned look.
My First Impressions:
This serum sounds like it would be the perfect all in one product, and in fact - I am pretty happy with this serum so far. The moisturizing argan oil is a favorite product of mine that I use regularly, and to have it included in this serum is not only handy, but also allows for easier absorption since it's emulsified with more water-based ingredients. Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid are also individual products that I already use daily, so I feel like this serum is not only effective in moisturizing, brightening, and protecting - but also a time-saver by allowing me to only need to apply one product instead of three. So far I am very happy with the results of this serum, and encourage you to check it out where it's available for purchase on Amazon.
Disclaimer: Baby and the Chi's blog purchased/received the product(s) mentioned in this post for the purpose of review and evaluation. No monetary compensation was received for this post. Baby and the Chi's blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. If you have any questions, please contact me at babyandthechis at gmail dot com. This blog contains affiliate links. Baby and the Chi's is not responsible for prize delivery. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.