I was recently given the opportunity to try a new skincare product. Because new items introduced to any skincare routine can take 30 to 90 days to show it's full effect, my plan with this review is to give you my first impressions on the product I've used and any effects I received within 30 days of using the products mentioned here.
Adeline Organic Eye Serum contains:
- Cucumber extract: similar to aloe in providing moisture and smoothing fine lines
- Chamomile extract: soothes the skin around your eyes and reduces puffiness
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice: improves collagen production, reduces wrinkles & crow's feet
- Sunflower seed oil: contains antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E which prevent free radical damage, and fatty acids to prevent premature aging and promote new cell growth
- Usa Urvi leaf extract: reduces inflammation and the appearance of brown spots
This eye serum is perfect for both day and night application, providing moisture for both smooth concealer application in the morning and giving your eye area some extra oomph underneath your night cream in the evening. I will continue to use this serum in the hopes that it wards off the signs of aging (lines, wrinkles, and sagging) in my eye area as a preventative measure. If you would like to try this eye serum for yourself, it is available for purchase on Amazon.
Disclaimer: Baby and the Chi's blog received the product(s) mentioned in this post for the purpose of review and evaluation. No monetary compensation was received for this post. Baby and the Chi's blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. If you have any questions, please contact me at babyandthechis at gmail dot com. This blog contains affiliate links. Baby and the Chi's is not responsible for prize delivery. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.