Argan Oil is the perfect full-body moisturizer. It's dry, non-greasy, and easily absorbed. It doesn't clog your pores and can be directly applied to your face, skin, hair, and cuticles. You can also add it to enhance your favorite beauty products.
Top 5 Argan oil uses:
- Face Moisturizer: Twice a day, after cleansing your skin, massage a few drops directly into your face and neck, and experience glowing, vibrant, soft healthy skin.
- Leave-in Hair Conditioner: While your hair is still wet after washing it, add a few drops of Argan oil to your hair (ends and scalp), especially if you use a blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron on a regular basis. Your hair will be soft, manageable, and tangle-free.
- Overnight Hair Treatment: For damaged hair, massage a generous amount of Argan oil into your hair, wrap your hair and leave the oil in overnight. In the morning, wash your hair as usual.
- Hair Styling Shine: Use as a styling product. Add a few drops of Argan oil to your hand, rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz.
- Heel and Cuticle Softener: Don't suffer with painful cracked heels, and dry, peeling cuticles. Nourish your heels by massaging a generous amount of Argan oil, and then covering them up with socks overnight. For healthy cuticles, massage a few drops of Argan oil into your cuticles twice a day.
I simply love multi-functional products, and a multi-functional moisturizer is like a dream come true. Argan Oil is not only a moisturizer, but it's good for your body, especially when it's organic! I loved using BebeLush Argan Oil in my hair. It made it soft, and seemed to mend split ends. It's a great heat styling product as well! It worked wonders on both my hands and feet, including my cuticles. It definitely stopped the dryness, and in turn stopped them from peeling all the time. I did feel like it was a good facial moisturizer that absorbed quickly, but I did not see an improvement with my acne like I saw on their website. Maybe it takes more time, or maybe it's just my skin, but that was one thing I was slightly disappointed about. Overall, this Argan Oil is a great moisturizer and treatment for the whole body, for everyone.
You can find more information about BebeLush Argan Oil on BebeLush Beauty's website, and purchase on Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclaimer: Baby and the Chi's blog received the product(s) mentioned in this post for the purpose of review and evaluation. Baby and the Chi's is not responsible for prize delivery. No monetary compensation was received for this post. This blog contains affiliate links.